Lots of people commonly perplex t regarding the plastic covered pipelines as well as 3PE anti-corrosive pipes since they are really comparable to their look. Layered plastic pipeline, likewise known as underground coated steel pipe or steel-plastic composite steel pipe, is the steel pipeline which is melted a natural layer with a thickness of 0.5 ~ 1.0 mm on the inner and also outer wall surface wldsteel.com such as modified polyethylene (PE), ethylene-acrylic copolymer (EAA), epoxy (EP) powder, non-toxic polypropylene (PP) or safe polyvinyl chloride (PVC). This underground coated steel pipe combines the benefits of steel as well as plastics. It not just has the advantages of high toughness, easy link, water impact resistance and so forth however likewise cancels the drawbacks such as easy rust, air pollution, scaling, low stamina of the plastic pipe as well as poor fire-fighting efficiency of steel pipe in water. It offers a lengthy life expectancy and more economically with design life can reach 50 years.
Firefighting coated steel pipeline is one of the most frequently made use of plastic covered steel pipe, with a steel pipeline as the base pipe, the outer wall surface finish high attachment, effect resistance, rust resistance climate resistance kind of thermosetting powder finish and also the internal wall surface coating food quality sanitary thermoplastic powder finish, and after that made by sandblasting and chemical therapy, pre-heating, interior painting, external paint, curing as well as various other post-treatment.
The features of underground coated steel pipe
The pipeline wall is smooth and also burr-free, appropriate for the underground or another moist setting, can endure really high or low temperatures.
It have a solid capacity to withstand pressure, even can endure the pressure of 6Mpa.
With excellent anti-interference ability, it can effectively screen the signal disturbance from the outside.
The finish itself also has great electric insulation and also does not cause rust.
The Spec of below ground coated steel pipeline
Shade: black, grey, blue, red, white, environment-friendly;
Finish thickness: PE( customized polyethylene) finishing thickness is 400um– 1000um, EP( epoxy resin) is 100um– 400um;
Covering technique: Hot-dip EP, epoxy internal/external splashing;
Specification: DN15– DN1660;
Ambient temperature: -30 ℃ to 120 ℃;.
Link: cord buckle (DN15-DN100), groove (DN65-DN400), flange (suitable for any kind of size), welding kind, bimetal connection, socket, pipeline joint, securing connection, and so on
. Applications of below ground covered steel pipeline.
1. The plastic-coated pipeline can be made use of in all type of circulating water system (civil distributing water and commercial distributing water), fire water system, building water supply as well as drainage transportation, urban sewage pipe;.
2. Gas discharge, mud conveying, drain as well as ventilation system in the coal mine;.
3. The chemical anticorrosive pipe transportations various chemical liquids, such as acid, antacid and various other harsh media.
4. Utilized for the protection of hidden pipes as well as interaction cable televisions of electrical cables and cords.
5. It can guarantee the regular operation of the water circulation system of air conditioning in the A/C blood circulation system of central air.